We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Different than other apps, we believe in using mini-recipe timers, with a step-by-step process for the individual ingredient. In Release 3.2 you can now set your own timers. We are looking into more ways to allow users to enter variables (eg. ingredient title, steps) themselves.

2. Have better documentation

There is no documentation anywhere on how to connect app to Anova sous vide... manual that came with sous vide machine doesn't cover it, your app doesn't cover it, yet you claim on Anova support site that the two talk...

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to improve the user experience by making the app more intuitive. When using an iPhone 4S/iPad 3 or newer with an Anova Precision Cooker turned on and in reach, the app will connect automatically. In Release 3.2 we made Device Control more obvious and possible to use with multiple devices.

3. I love my ANOVA sous vide devices and have 3 now. I would like to be able to control them all in multiple configurations from a single app.

I have 3 ANOVA devices -2 wifi and 1 Bluetooth. I would like to be able to control them all at the same time in different configurations. For example I would like to place the 2 wifi devices in a single large bath (why? A single device in a 20 L bath struggle to get to any temperature over 65 degrees. Cooking vegetables requires around 80 degrees place so using 2 at the same time should achieve this. In this scenario, paring the 2 to operate as one would be ideal. I would also like to use the 3rd at…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?